CLETS Advisory Committee Meeting
Hosted by Folsom Police Department
46 Natoma Street
Folsom, CA 95630
The CLETS Advisory Committee (CAC) will meet to review applications for new and upgraded CLETS service and/or to discuss other issues of interest regarding CLETS.
Any individual with a disability seeking reasonable accommodations to attend or participate in the meeting, or to obtain materials or information on the meeting in an alternative format, should contact Steve Kennedy at email@example.com at least five business days before the meeting. Questions regarding this meeting should be directed to the CLETS Administration Section at (916) 227-3677.
Per agreement, with the exception of the agenda, documents pertaining to the meeting will not be handed out to the audience. Attendees are encouraged to download documents from the California Law Enforcement Web (CLEW) or Attorney General Web sites.
See "Attachments" below for a pdf version of this Agenda.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Audience Introductions
- VOTE: Meeting Minutes of August 19, 2010
- Chair's Report (Vice Chair Sam Spiegel)
- Executive Secretary's Report (Valerie Fercho-Tillery)
- Report on action items from previous meeting
- CLETS Misuse Statistics
- CLETS Statistics
- Legislative Report
- Hawkins Data Center Update
- BMA Telecommunications Workgroups (Amy Peters)
- New Service Applications Calendars
- VOTE: Consent Calendar
- U.S. Coast Guard Cutter-BLACKFIN (WPB 87317), Santa Barbara County
- U.S. Fresno Air National Guard-144th Security Forces Squadron, Fresno County
- Western States Information Network, Sacramento County
- Client Reports
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department – Encryption compliance
- Modesto Police Department – Security compliance
- Contra Costa County Sheriff's Department – Encryption compliance
- Members' Reports
- CAC Discussion/Open Forum/Public Comment
- Next CAC Meeting/Adjourn
NOTE: Items designated for information are appropriate for Committee action if the members choose to take action at this meeting.