Decisions Pending & Opportunities for Public Participation
Public Meetings and Agendas:
- Meetings & Public Notices, Hearings, Agendas
How to Participate
Current Public Proceedings Relevant to Laws and Regulations
- Bureau of Criminal Identification & Analysis:
- Bureau of Firearms
- Bureau of Gambling Control
- California Tobacco Directory Legislation & Regulations
- Charities Nonprofit Registration and Reporting Program
- Public Rights/Environmental Law/Proposition 65
Amendments to Regulations Regarding Nonprofit Health Facility Transactions (Title 11, Chapter 15, Section 999.5) (Effective 10/1/2015)
Adoption and Amendments to Regulations Regarding Nonprofit Organizations (Title 11, Chapter 4, Sections 313 through 316; Title 11, Chapter 15, Sections 999.6 through 999.9.5) (Effective 1/1/2016)
Submit Your Comments on Draft Regulations
Regulations Recently Filed with The Secretary of State
Statutes of 2012, chapter 295 (SB 1099), requires agencies to post regulations approved by OAL and filed with the Secretary of State on their websites, as well as specify the effective dates of regulations. Agencies are also required to send to OAL a link to where those regulations are located on their website.
Within 15 days of OAL filing a state agency’s regulation with the Secretary of State, the state agency is required to post the regulation on its Internet Web site.
Within five (5) days of posting its regulation, the state agency shall send to OAL the Internet Web site link of each regulation.
- Regulations Effective January 1, 2016 (Regulations filed from September 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015, inclusive)
- Regulations Effective April 1, 2016 (Regulations filed from December 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016, inclusive)
Regulations with Effective Dates other than the above:
- Recently Filed Regulations With Effective Dates that are outside the above categories (effective date specifically provided by statute, earlier effective date, effective upon filing, later effective date, regulations exempt from the Administrative Procedure Act or from Government Code section 11343.4(a); changes without regulatory effect)