Remote Caller Bingo
The forms listed below are required from certain individuals, manufacturers, distributors, vendors, and charitable organizations associated with Remote Caller Bingo. The Bureau will receive and process applications from interested applicants, while the California Gambling Control Commission will continue to issue licenses and approvals associated with the program. Who Should Submit a Form?
- Manufacturers and distributors of card-minding devices, and any vendor providing bingo supplies, equipment, or services used in the playing of remote caller bingo games. The licensing provision shall apply to individuals or entities who have a 10 percent or greater ownership interest in, or have significant influence over, the business.
- Eligible charitable organizations that are interested in conducting remote caller bingo games.
- Individuals holding responsibility as a Fiduciary or a Caller in a remote caller bingo game.
- Individuals employed by a charitable organization and performing duties in any of the following categories: Administrative, Managerial, Technical, Financial, Security.
- BGC 610 Application for Interim License for Manufacturers, Distributors, and Vendors of Bingo Equipment, Devices, Supplies and Services, pdf
- BGC 618 Statement of Eligibility to Conduct Remote Caller Bingo, pdf
- BGC 620 Application for Interim License for Remote Caller Bingo, pdf
- BGC 622 Application for Interim Work Permit for Remote Caller Bingo, pdf