About the AG

  • Subscribe to the AG's RSS Feed
  • Join the AG's FaceBook
  • Follow the AG on Twitter
  • View the AG's YouTube Channel
  • View the AG's Tumblr Page

Responsible Gambling, Gaming Establishments - FAQs

Where can we get problem gambling materials?

These materials can be obtained by contacting the Office of Problem and Pathological Gambling or NICOS Chinese Health Coalition. Most materials are free of charge.

Do we have to include a problem gambling message in all advertisements?

You can contact GAM-ANON, a self-help organization for close friends and family members of problem gamblers. Also see the "Inpatient Treatment Facilities" and "Outpatient Treatment Facilities" links at the bottom of the Responsible Gambling web page.

If a nonprofit organization wants to host a charitable gambling fundraiser at a licensed gambling establishment, do they need to register with the Bureau of Gambling Control?

No, but the gambling establishment must be approved by the Bureau of Gambling Control for the tournament under the Gambling Control Act and regulations.

Megan's Law

California Registered Sex Offender Database

Search Now

Megan's Law information is also available in these languages:

Site Navigation

Translate Website

  • Google™ Translation Disclaimer

This Google™ translation feature is provided for informational purposes only.

The Office of the Attorney General is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation and is therefore not liable for any inaccurate information resulting from the translation application tool.

Please consult with a translator for accuracy if you are relying on the translation or are using this site for official business.

If you have any questions please contact:Bilingual Services Program at (916) 324-5482

A copy of this disclaimer can also be found on our Disclaimer page.

Select a Language Below / Seleccione el Idioma Abajo

Close this box or use the [ X ]