The Office of the Attorney General (OAG) is committed to providing content accessible to all website visitors. To ensure accessibility, the OAG website has been developed in compliance with the following:
- The “AA” standard according to the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
- Section 508, Subpart B, Subsection 1194.22, Guidelines A-P of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as revised in 1998.
The Office of the Attorney General accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of the external websites or external documents linked to on this website.
Statement of Partial Conformance
Some content within the following pages may not conform to WCAG 2.1 Level AA due to the content being "User-Contributed" and is not altered from its original version nor controlled by the Office of the Attorney General:
- Various Press Releases with documents attached
- Prop 65 private enforcement materials at 60-Day Notice Search
- Search Data Security Breaches
If you have difficulty accessing any material on this site because of a disability, please contact us in writing, or by telephone, or by online form and we will work with you to make the information available. You can direct your request to:
- Mailing Address
- Attorney General’s Office
- California Department of Justice
- Attn: Public Inquiry Unit
- P.O. Box 944255
- Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
- Voice: (916) 210-6276
- Toll-free in CA: (800) 952-5225
- Fax: (916) 323-5341
- California Relay Service:
- (For Deaf and Hard of Hearing Callers)
- TTY/TDD Dial 711 or
- English: TTY/TDD (800) 735-2929
- Spanish: TTY/TDD (800) 855-3000
- Voice: (800) 735-2922
- Outside of California Relay Service:
- Please contact your state's relay service number,
- available from the Federal Communications Commission's
- Telecommunications Relay Services Directory.
- Website Accessibility Certification. The original is on file with the department.