How a consumer may opt out of sale or submit requests under the CCPA:
For any requests related to the CCPA, a protected individual may contact us by any of the following mechanisms:
1) Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
2) Calling the following toll-free number: 877-717-9985
In addition, a consumer may opt-out of the sale of their personal information by filling out Venntel’s Opt-Out and Do not Sell form, available at: https://www.venntel.com/opt-out. The form provides instructions for a consumer to identify their Mobile Advertiser Id (this is the ID Venntel utilizes in its provision of data services). Upon receipt of an opt-out request, Venntel will remove all data in our data sets related to such Mobile Advertiser Id.
A consumer may also visit our website to submit a right to know request under the CCPA (https://www.venntel.com/right-to-know).
How a protected individual can demand deletion of information posted online under Gov. Code sections 6208.1(b) or 6254.21(c)(1):
A protected individual may submit a deletion request by:
1) Emailing us at email@example.com;
2) Calling the following toll-free number: 877-717-9985; or
3) Submitting the Opt-Out and Do not Sell form (available at, https://www.venntel.com/opt-out)
Additional information about data collecting practices: