How a consumer may opt out of sale or submit requests under the CCPA:
Submitting a Request to Opt Out of or Opt In to the Sale of Your Information
At any time, you (or your authorized agent) have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal
information to third parties (Right to Opt-Out). Please see our Notice of Right to Opt-Out for additional
To exercise your Right to Opt-Out, please submit a request to us as follows:
● Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not charge you to verify your identity. In addition, we will not charge you to process or respond
to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the
request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate
before completing your request.
How a protected individual can demand deletion of information posted online under Gov. Code sections 6208.1(b) or 6254.21(c)(1):
Submitting a Verifiable Request to Know or Request to Delete
To exercise your Right to Know or your Right to Delete, please submit a verifiable consumer request to
us by either:
● Calling us at [TOLL FREE NUMBER-TBD]
● Visiting https://www.h1insights.com/
● Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
To submit a verifiable consumer request, you (or your authorized agent) will be asked to:
● Provide your full name, title and designations, phone number, employing institution, business
● Provide a link to an existing public profile in your employing institution where that exists
● Evidence of authorization / copy of power of attorney where you are an authorized agent of the
● Submit the above information from the consumer’s business email account above, or where you
are an agent, copy the consumer on the email sent from your business email account.
Only you (or an authorized agent) may make a verifiable consumer request.
Additional information about data collecting practices:
We may collect your personal information for the following business or commercial purposes:
● Commercial/Economic Interests: We use personal information to build our database of
professionals operating in our chosen areas, together with information of those professionals’
publicly disclosed activities (e.g., their publication activity, engagement in clinical trials etc). We
perform aggregations and analytics on that data in order to provide our customers (professional
subscribers to our services who work primarily in the life sciences and capital markets
industries) with a summarized view of healthcare professionals related to their particular area of
● Account Services: If you are a customer subscribed to our services, we use personal information
to offer our account services, including: (1) establishing, maintaining, supporting, and servicing
an account you may have opened with us and for which you provided the information or that
you may have applied for or established with us; (2) providing services, products, or information
you may have requested from us; and (3) performing services such as maintaining or servicing
accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying
customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, or
providing similar services on our own behalf or on the service provider’s behalf.
● Security and Fraud Detection: We use personal information for our security and fraud detection
services including: detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive,
fraudulent, or illegal activity; and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
● Debugging: We use personal information to engage in debugging to identify and repair errors
that impair existing intended functionality.
● Improvement of Products and Services: We use personal information to verify, maintain, and
improve our products and services.
● Internal Research: We use personal information for our internal research related to
technological development and demonstration.
● Advertising and Marketing Services: We use personal information to provide advertising or
marketing services on our own behalf.
● Legal Obligations: We use personal information to comply with legal obligations.
● Audits: We use personal information to audit current interactions with you and related
transactions (e.g., counting and verifying ad impressions, auditing compliance).
● Merger/Acquisition/Bankruptcy, etc.: We may use your personal information as part of a
merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction where a third party assumes control of us.