How a consumer may opt out of sale or submit requests under the CCPA:
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights:
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us at email@example.com
‘Opt-out’ from Sale:
You may opt out from having your personal information sold by submitting verifiable request at ‘Do not Sell my data’.
How a protected individual can demand deletion of information posted online under Gov. Code sections 6208.1(b) or 6254.21(c)(1):
Our Deletion Request Rights are as follows:
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Additional information about data collecting practices:
Information on the categories on which we collect data and the ones where we Do Not:
Data Type: Identifiers | Data Collected: YES (First name, last name, title, company name, email, work phone, street, state, zip, country, IP address, LinkedIn profile, revenue of the company.)
Data Type: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Protected classification characteristics under California or Federal Law | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Commercial information. | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Biometric information. | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Internet or other similar network activity. | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Geolocation data. | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Sensory Data | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Professional or employment-related information. | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). | Data Collected: NO
Data Type: Inferences drawn from other personal information. | Data Collected: NO