How a consumer may opt out of sale or submit requests under the CCPA:
Visit our CCPA Data Rights Portal. If you are a survey respondent, please keep in mind that the only way we have to identify you is via the cookie dropped when you come through the Lucid’s marketplace. If you have deleted the cookie, we will be unable to verify your identity to process your request.
How a protected individual can demand deletion of information posted online under Gov. Code sections 6208.1(b) or 6254.21(c)(1):
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collect from you and retain, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Additional information about data collecting practices:
We obtain Personal Information from the following sources:
• Directly from you as a respondent to surveys.
• Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
• Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
• Directly and indirectly from activity on our websites. For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
• Directly from our tracking pixel embedded in ads placed with publishers to collect data for the purpose of providing a survey relevant to an ad you may have seen on a website, mobile or television application.
• From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from Data Management Platforms to segment audiences for survey sampling purposes.