Research Center Regulations
The information below relates to recent rulemaking activity, including links to the regulations text and associated documents. Additionally, tips for making effective comments on regulations can be found here: Tips for Making Effective Comments, pdf. A person who has submitted a comment regarding a proposed action has the right to request a copy of the final statement of reasons.
NOTE: Regulation documents prepared by the Department may contain markup including underline, strikethrough, or highlight. While these documents are ADA-compliant, upon request, the Department can prepare a more screen reader-friendly version of these documents with annotations that explain the marked changes. Submit all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed: Regulations for Gun Violence Restraining Orders (GVRO)
Notice Register Publication Date: January 22, 2021
Public Notice and Related Documents:
- Secondly Revised Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Revised Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Text of Proposed Regulation
- Initial Statement of Reasons
- Document Relied Upon – NIST Special Publication 800-88
- Document Relied Upon – SLDS Technical Brief
- Std. 399 Fiscal Impact Statement
- Std. 400