• Subscribe to the AG's RSS Feed
  • Join the AG's FaceBook
  • Follow the AG on Twitter
  • View the AG's YouTube Channel

Shareholder, Homeowner Association, Nonprofit Mutual Benefit Corporation Complaint Against A Business/Organization

If you prefer to contact us by regular mail or have copies of documents to submit in support of your comments,
download this form, then print, fill in, and mail.
This form is only for shareholder, homeowner association, and mutual benefit corporation complaints.
For general consumer complaints, please click here.

* Indicates a Required Field

Your Information
Business Information (Complaint Against):
Your Comments

Please include the following information in the text of your message if relevant:

  • If you are a member of the U.S. Armed Forces.
    Please specify: Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, Retired or Military Family Member.
  • If you have a foreign (non-US) address.
  • If you are shareholder, member, or limited partner.
  • Identify your attempts to resolve the issue(s) with the company, corporation, or organization.
  • Have you contacted another agency for assistance? If so, what agency?
  • Have you contacted an attorney? If so, what is the attorney's name, address, and phone number?
  • Is court action pending?
  • Have you lost a lawsuit in this matter?
  • Briefly describe the resolution you are seeking.
Attorney General's Role

In sending this corporation complaint, I understand that the Attorney General cannot answer legal questions or give legal advice to me and cannot act as my personal lawyer.
I also understand that the Attorney General may need to refer my message to a more appropriate agency.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Megan's Law

California Registered Sex Offender Database

Search Now

Site Navigation

Translate Website

  • Google™ Translation Disclaimer

This Google™ translation feature is provided for informational purposes only.

The Office of the Attorney General is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation and is therefore not liable for any inaccurate information resulting from the translation application tool.

Please consult with a translator for accuracy if you are relying on the translation or are using this site for official business.

If you have any questions please contact:Bilingual Services Program at (916) 324-5482

A copy of this disclaimer can also be found on our Disclaimer page.

Select a Language Below / Seleccione el Idioma Abajo

Close this box or use the [ X ]