Annual Report to the Governor & Legislature of California
Every year the Research Advisory Panel is required to compile and publish an Annual Report summarizing the Controlled Substance research activities taking place in California. This report is mailed/e-mailed annually to the Governor, key Legislators, Departmental Directors, and to all active researchers.
Please see attached 47th Annual Report of the Research Advisory Panel of California 2017.
Copies of the Panel's Annual Report may be requested by contacting:
- Tanveer Khan-Farooqi, Pharm.D.
- RAPC Executive Officer
- Research Advisory Panel of California
- Office of the Attorney General
- 455 Golden Gate Ave., Ste. 11000
- San Francisco, CA 94102-7004