Notice of Amendments to Regulations
Charitable Trusts Registry Fees
The Department of Justice proposes to amend sections 300, 301, 303, 305, 308, and 311 of Title 11, Division 1, Chapter 4 of the California Code of Regulations (CCR) concerning the Supervision of Trustees and Fundraisers for Charitable Purposes and sections 411, 415, and 418 of Title 11, Division 1, Chapter 4.6 of the CCR concerning the Nonprofit Raffle Program.
The information below relates to recent rulemaking activity, including links to the regulations text and associated documents. Additionally, tips for making effective comments on regulations can be found here: Tips for Making Effective Comments, pdf. A person who has submitted a comment regarding a proposed action has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons.
NOTE: Regulation documents prepared by the Department may contain markup including underline, strikethrough, or highlight. While these documents are ADA-compliant, upon request, the Department can prepare a more screen reader-friendly version of these documents with annotations that explain the marked changes. Please submit all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice Register Publication Date: April 2, 2021
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, pdf
- Initial Statement of Reasons, pdf
- Text of Proposed Regulations, pdf
- Forms Incorporated by Reference, pdf [These forms are not approved for use. Please visit the appropriate program page listed in the right-hand menu or see the list of all valid forms on our Forms page.]
- Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement (STD 399), pdf
- STD 399 Addendum, pdf
- Notice Publication/Regulations Submission (STD 400), pdf