Corporate Shareholders

If you are a part owner of a company or partnership, you have certain rights. If you believe that your rights are being violated, or if the company or partnership is engaging in misconduct, you may want to consult with an attorney. For information on finding an attorney, please visit our Attorneys/Lawyers information page. While our office cannot serve as your lawyer, or provide you advice on your rights, you may also submit a complaint online to our office.