Notice of Amendments to Regulations
NONPROFIT HEALTH FACILITY TRANSACTIONS
(Title 11, Chapter 15, Section 999.5)
The Office of the Attorney General, Department of Justice (DOJ), proposes to amend Title 11, Division 1, Chapter 15, section 999.5 of the California Code of Regulations entitled “Attorney General Review of Proposals to Transfer Health Facilities Under Corporations Code Sections 5914 et seq., and 5920 et seq.” Copies of the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Action, Text of Proposed Regulations, Initial Statement of Reasons, STD 399 Economic Impact Statement, and STD 400 Notice Publications/Regulations Submission are below. A business or person submitting a comment regarding a proposed action has the right to request a copy of the final statement of reasons.
The rulemaking is complete. On April 8, 2020, the Office of Administrative Law approved the regulations and filed them with the Secretary of State. The regulations become effective on July 1, 2020.
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, pdf
- Initial Statement of Reasons, pdf
- Proposed Text of Regulations, pdf
- STD 399 Economic Impact Statement, pdf
- STD 400 Notice Publication/Regulations Submission, pdf
- Final Statement of Reasons, pdf
- Final Text of Regulations, pdf
- Notice of Approval of Regulatory Action, pdf