Cal/EPA Environmental Complaint Form

If you have observed an activity, physical evidence of an activity or have knowledge of what you think may be a possible illegal act or unauthorized release that caused harm or damage to California's public health or environment, the Attorney Generals’ Office and the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA) would like to know about it. Please file your complaint under as many cites as apply.

If this is an Emergency:
Call 911

For Hazardous Material Spills or Sewer Overflow notifications
Call the State Warning Center