The Gambling Control Act (Business & Professions Code section 19800 et seq.) requires that all individuals who are employed as gambling enterprise employees hold a valid work permit. An application for a work permit shall be made to the Bureau of Gambling Control when the local licensing authority does not have a work permit process in place, or where a locally issued work permit is not required by the licensing authority of a city, county, or city and county.
An application for initial regular work permit/temporary work permit and application for work permit renewal can be found below:
- Application for Employee Category License CGCC-CH2-04, pdf
- Notification of Employment Change CGCC-CH2-02, pdf
- Badge Replacement Request CGCC-CH2-01, pdf
- Commission Work Permit or TPPPS Worker: Supplemental Information CGCC-CH2-10, pdf
- Authorization to Release Information (CGCC-CH2-13, New 05/20), pdf
- Request for Live Scan Service - Gambling Establishment Work Permit (BCIA 8016, Rev. 05/18), pdf